Tired of attempting to associate your online banking with a QuickBooks account? Does every time you come up with QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 while performing the process? You come across the issue exactly when unable to update the necessary account info. If not resolved timely, the error can cause troubles because it would not allow you to access your bank account through the QuickBooks Desktop account. As a result, troubleshooting it immediately is a top requirement. Refer to this article and get an in-depth insight into the error, such as causes and solutions.
If the baking error OLSU 1013 in QuickBooks is constantly bothering you, feel free to reach out to our team of certified QuickBooks experts via Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391.
Why Does the Bank Connection Error OLSU 1013 Arise in QuickBooks?
Unable to identify the exact reason behind the error? The following enlisted points would surely help you to understand the matter deeply-
- The online banking accounts synced with your company file can be a factor.
- The error can also encounter due to unstable or slow internet connection.
- Some compatibility issues between the bank file and QuickBooks might be causing the problem.
- The version of QuickBooks you have installed is no longer available.
- There is also a probability that you might not have updated internet explorer because of which the error is arising.
Multiple Methods to Fix QuickBooks Desktop Error Message OLSU 1031
At times, banking errors in QuickBooks can be difficult to debug. However, you can easily remove this problem independently by proceeding with the solutions explained further-
SOLUTION 1: Try to Re-Verify the Bank Connection
Note: Hold the ‘Ctrl’ key the entire time you select an option.
- The first step requires you to see whether there are any inactive online bank accounts. To check that, run the
- QuickBooks Desktop and move to the ‘Company’ menu.
- Under the selected menu, tap on the ‘Chart of Accounts’ option.
- Now, checkmark the ‘include Inactive’ checkbox.
- If you find an inactive account, disable its online banking. Go to the inactive account.
- Next, right-click on it and hit on the ‘Edit Account’ option.
- Move to the ‘Bank Feed Settings’ menu and choose ‘Deactivate All Online Services’.
- Hit ‘OK’ and click ‘Save & Close’.
- Exit and Re-run QuickBooks to open the company file.
SOLUTION 2: Reset the Internet Explorer TLS Settings
- Go to your desktop and double-click on Internet Explorer to open it.
- Select the ‘Tools’ option and hit ‘Internet Options’.
- Click ‘Advanced’ and then keep on scrolling till you find the Security section.
- Check whether you have checkmarked the TLS 1.2 checkbox or not.
- After selecting it, hit ‘OK’.
- If any program is running on your desktop, close it and restart the system.
- Finally, again, make an attempt to download the transaction.
Sometimes, it can be difficult to deal with a few bank connection errors. However, as you read the article, you must have understood how it is easy to resolve the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. You can also call us at our Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391 if you are stuck in between while performing the solutions. Our experienced professionals will guide you through until the error is fixed.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 15106
Leave a Reply