Are you getting the QuickBooks Crash Com issue when you try to open, work with, or submit forms in QuickBooks Desktop? Do you have any idea why this happened? It usually occurs when you haven’t logged in as an administrator to Windows. When a user encounters a problem, a short error message is displayed stating:
“Com Error Crash.”
The error results in the loss of unsaved data, which significantly impacts many business activities. This blog will provide you an overview of the com crash error in QuickBooks, as well as its causes and solutions, so stick with it until the end.
If you are struggling with the QuickBooks Crash Com error and seeking instant help to fix it? Dial our helpline number +1(855)-738-0359 and consult with one of our highly-certified experts to get immediate help.
Also Read: Move QuickBooks To New Computer
Factors Leading to the Occurrence of Com Crash Error In QuickBooks
There are numerous reasons that might lead to Com Crash Error in QuickBooks. We have listed some of the possible causes behind the error below:
- It might happen when the QuickBooks Desktop application is not installed correctly.
- Some important files related to QuickBooks are either damaged or missing.
- You are using the QBDT application, which is not updated as per the most recent version.
- Another reason may be the virus has attacked the system.
Also Read : QuickBooks POS Failed To Open Company File
Quick hacks to resolve QuickBooks Desktop Crash Com Error
Now that you are well aware of the causes of the QuickBooks Desktop Crash Com Error, you can fix the error easily using the correct troubleshooting techniques. Check out the most effective solutions to eliminate the error discussed below:
Solution 1: Make Microsoft Outlook your default mail application.
- To initiate the process, move to the Control Panel.
- Following that, hover your cursor on Default Programs.
- Then, choose the Set your Default Programs and then tap on the Mail option.
- Finally, click on the Outlook option.
Solution 2: Ensure that Outlook is up to date.
If you’re using an older version of Microsoft Outlook, follow the steps below to update it:
- To initiate the process, close the QuickBooks desktop application if it is already open.
- Afterwards, open Microsoft Outlook on your computer.
- Go to the File Menu and then tap on the File option.
- Further, click on the Office Account and then Update Options from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on the “Update Now” button.
Solution 3: Change your Mail Preferences
QuickBooks business Crash Com Error might also be caused by unfavorable mail settings. Toggle them on and off as needed. To do so, follow these steps: –
- Initially, select the Control Panel and click User Account from the drop-down menu.
- Proceeding further, tap on the Mail option and then choose Microsoft Outlook.
- Further, select Show Profile under the profile section.
- Make sure that ‘Always use this profile’ is checked in Outlook.
- Select Prompt for a profile to be used if the aforementioned option was selected, and then press Apply.
- Select Always use this profile from the drop-down option, then click Apply. Then, on the next screen, press the OK button.
Summing It Up!!
Hopefully, we assure you that the solutions listed above will assist you in fixing the QuickBooks Crash Com Error. If the error continues, don’t worry and consult with our experts by placing a call at the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359.
Leave a Reply