EPF, or Employees’ Provident Fund, is a government initiative that encourages employees to save money. Every month, employees and employers must contribute 12% of the employee’s dearness allowance and basic income to the employee’s EPF account. The annual interest rate on this accumulating fund is 8.5 percent, and it can be withdrawn when the employee retires. Employees do, however, have the option of withdrawing their EPF funds before retirement under certain circumstances, such as an emergency. Along with the claim status the portal members can use the EPF Passbook facility to check their balance before and after the claim. If an employee has applied for EPF withdrawal for any reason, he or she can use his or her EPF UAN Login to rapidly verify and claim it. This post will lead you through the entire process of monitoring your EPF claim status.
Online Methods to Check EPF Claim Status
Before checking the status of their EPF claim, employees must first seek a cash withdrawal from their EPF account from the EPFO. Members can track the status of their claims over the internet. Once they’ve submitted their request, you can use any of the options outlined below.
EPFO Website (UAN Portal)
- The EPFO’s official website can be found here.
- Then go to ‘Our services’ and then ‘For Employees.’
- Then, under the ‘Services’ area on the left, click on ‘Know Your Claim Status.’
- Now, enter your UAN and the characters from the captcha image into the search box, and then click ‘Search.’
- After that, include details on your PF office, such as its current state. Then, from a dropdown menu, select your current PF office.
- After your establishment code, enter your PF account number.
- The status of your EPF claim will now be displayed on the screen when you click ‘Submit.’
- UMANG is a smartphone application that you can download.
- Look for the ‘EPFO’ option after you’ve successfully logged into the app.
- From the list of options, select ‘Employee Centric Services.’
- Then choose ‘Track claim’ from the drop-down menu.
- On the following screen, enter your UAN and click ‘Get OTP.’
- After entering the OTP sent to your registered mobile number, click ‘Login.’
- The next screen will show you all of the details, such as the claims that have been submitted on your UAN, the tracking ID, the date the claim was raised, and so on.
Offline Methods to Check EPF Claim Status
Members who do not feel safe signing in to their EPFO account online receive SMS warnings from EPFO. To do so, members must first link their cellphone number to their EPF account. The EPFO will send an SMS alert to the employee after the claim application has been approved and funds have been transferred to the member’s bank account. It’s important to remember that EPF withdrawals may result in income tax ramifications in some situations.
Send an SMS with the text EPFOHO UAN LANI to 7738299899 from your registered phone number.
Missed Call Facility
Another offline method of checking the status of an EPF claim is to make a missed call to the EPFO’s official number. It’s critical to understand that you can only make a missed call to the toll-free number 011-22901406 from your registered mobile phone. After a few rings, the toll-free line will be disconnected, and you will receive a message with information about the status of your EPF claim.
To inquire about the status of your EPF Balance Check claim, you must first register for EPF withdrawal. After you’ve finished the process, you can check the status of your EPF claim using both online and offline methods. Visit the EPFO website or use the UMANG mobile app to check the status of your EPF claim. Offline methods include sending an SMS or leaving a voicemail on the EPFO’s toll-free number. Prepare several EPF-related details, such as your employer’s information, extension code, employer’s EPF regional office, UAN, and an active mobile phone with UAN, before validating your EPF claim status.
Read Also:- How To Apply For a Home Loan With Low CIBIL Score?
Leave a Reply