Are you experiencing QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060? Do you want to know what’s causing the error? Here’s your key. Numerous users may encounter the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 when updating payroll. This could be triggered due to poor internet connectivity and incorrect service information. Whenever the error occurs, an error message pops up on the screen, indicating:
“The QuickBooks enhanced Payroll for unlimited employees service is currently unavailable.” Please try again later. [PS060]”.
As a result, employers cannot pay their employees on time due to the occurrence of this error. It eventually hinders the payroll management process within the organization and leads to a significant loss.
If you don’t want to take any risk doing the technical work yourself? Well, in that case, dial the helpline number +1(855)-856-0053 and consult with our experts for the fixation procedures of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060.
Reasons why you are unable to get Payroll Updates Error PS060
Several reasons can bring forth QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. One such reason is the duplicate copy of the QuickBooks Desktop on your computer. However, we have listed the other ones below; go through them:
- You may end up with QuickBooks Error PS060 if you are using the damaged QBDT folders.
- Also, it might evoke when the security and software requirements aren’t updated.
- One of the most common reasons behind the error is that service information isn’t correct.
What should be done when updating payroll QB giving error PS060?
Before moving on with the troubleshooting solutions to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060, ensure that you are using an inactive payroll subscription. Also, ensure that you are connected with a stable internet connection throughout the entire process. If still, it doesn’t work out to fix the issue, then try other solutions discussed below:
Read More About: QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058
Solution 1: Examine the Credit Card Details
For QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Service:-
- Firstly, move to the Products & Services and select the subscribed payroll subscription.
- Look beneath the Billing & Information tab, search for the Payment Method and choose the Edit For Payment Method option.
- Now, add the correct payment details and tap on Save and Close option.
- Finally, double-check that you have correctly entered all the payroll subscription information, including billing and other details.
For QuickBooks Online Payroll Service:-
- Initially, open QBO and then choose the Gear icon followed by the Account and Settings.
- Go to the Billing and Subscription option and tap on the Edit option located beneath the Payment Method.
- Finally, change your billing or credit card information as per your suitability.
Solution 2: Clean Junk Files from Internet Explorer
To remove the Temporary Internet Files and folder used by Internet Explorer, follow the steps outlined below:
- To begin with, launch Internet Explorer and then navigate to Internet Options.
- Then, under the General tab, go to the Browsing History section and click Delete.
- Following that, mark the checkbox of Website Files and Temporary Internet Files.
- In the end, click Delete, then OK.
Using the updated payroll subscription, you can easily run the QuickBooks Payroll without any technical glitches, such as QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. If the error is still not resolved after following the above mentioned solutions, check whether the third-party security applications are bothering QB from accessing the internet. You can also get additional troubleshooting help from our experts by dialing the toll-free number +1(855)-856-0053.